Ophone numbers work by redirecting calls to your "real"
1. Select a number and provide Ophone with your details.
2. We redirect your selected number to your "real"
landline or mobile.
3. You give out your Ophone number to your business associates
and customers. You could include it on your business stationery
or vehicle graphics, even your website.
4. When someone dials your Ophone number it is automatically redirected
to your "real" landline or mobile live.
5. Your phone rings and you take calls as normal.
It's that simple.
How this can help you...
Because Ophone numbers are non-geographical (they are not connected
with a particular area of the UK), and work by redirection, they
can be redirected to any part of the UK. This has many benefits:
1. Businesses can provide a national phone number to extend
their geographical reach. While some customers may be put off
if your number appears to come from another area, Ophone numbers
give a national feel and reveal nothing of your geographical location.
2. Ophone numbers can be redirected to any part of the UK
should you move house, or premises or change mobile. Never
lose contact with customers, valued business associations, friends
3. Ophone numbers give Privacy. Because you don't reveal
your "real" phone number, you can keep business and
home separate, and quickly and easily have your Ophone number
disconnected or changed without losing your "real" phone
number or affecting your existing phone service.